[Never frown, even when you are sad, because u never know who is falling in love with your smile.]
[当你不开心时不要皱眉,说不定有人会因为你的笑容而爱上你。]
If you love someone, put their name in a circle,
instead of a heart,
because hearts can break,but circle go on forever. .
^.^

Thursday, March 11, 2010

メメExam is Overメメ

Hooray~ ~
finally first mid-term exam is over. .
let's party. .
hehe. .
let me tell u all how confident i got on those subject i had taken. .

BI ~ lack of time do answer the paper. .so my essay part i used only 10 minutes to wrote. .aikz. .hop wont fail. .coz really hard neh. .

BM ~ too easy. .until some i forgot how to do liao. .and many careless. .aikz. .now only can set my target as 70%. .

Economic ~ yeah. .first time know how to do almost all paper. .hehe.. aim for 80%. .

Math ~ too easy le. .until my class all friends say can get A. .even me also. .
haha. .but dont know why the next day suddenly gave us retest. .OMG. .the teacher said other class students some was cheat during exam. .alamak. .the retest wan totally dont know how to do. .today math teacher come to our class. .she said she finish marked our paper. .haha. .i get 81%. .wohoO~ ~first time get A is math exam. .coz my math really not that good. .even some of my friend get higher marks then me. but i still thanks god for giving me A in math exam. coz i was expected i will fail in math retest. .

Commerce ~ Still ok nia. .coz some of the point that i had memorized suddenly forgotten during exam. .damn it ! ! agrrr. .pekcek nia..but i think i wont fail. .
just dont know still can get A or not. .hope god bless me this time again >.<

BC ~ haha. .exam is quite easy but i had careless in many questions. .hope can get A. .muahahah. .did i too greedy? ? :P
BK ~ totally hopeless to this subject. .coz really dont know how to do . .although at class i very concentrate on listening teacher to explain :P
aim for 50%. .haha. .

next ,the most make me pressure d things is ANTS~ ~ 
agrrrrr. .
1 more day to go. .
hope i will pass. .
and hope this 3 days faster pass. .
then my mimpi ngeri will pass away liao. .
haha. .

Lastly. .
hope all my blog supporters have a nice and fun holidays. .
god bless you u  . .
:P





END

No comments: